Journey Beyond the Veil: Mysteries of Astral Travel

 

As I finally drifted off to sleep last night, my astral journey began unexpectedly. I found myself, hovering near the ceiling, looking down at my peaceful sleeping form. The room felt strangely vibrant, filled with a gentle luminescence that seemed to emanate from your astral self. As my eyes slowly opened in the astral realm, I can almost see my astral body, especially my arms and hands.

Without conscious effort, I  began to move beyond the confines of my room. Through the walls, I  glided effortlessly, passing through solid objects as if they were mere wisps of mist. Each movement was accompanied by a sense of freedom and weightlessness, as if the laws of physics no longer applied to myself,  in this ethereal state.

As I ventured further, I  entered a realm of surreal beauty. Colors danced around you in vibrant hues, unlike anything I had ever seen in the waking world. Celestial bodies shimmered in the distance, casting their radiant light across the astral landscape.That was when, I suddenly saw either a darkened road or bridge stretched out on dark blue/green ocean waters below.

Time seemed to lose its meaning as I explored this otherworldly domain. You encountered beings of pure energy, their forms shifting and morphing in mesmerizing patterns. Communication occurred not through words but through a deep, telepathic connection that transcended language barriers.

In this astral realm, I felt a profound sense of interconnections with the universe. I  tapped into a reservoir of knowledge and wisdom, gaining insights that eluded me in your ordinary waking life. Each moment was a revelation, a journey of discovery into the limitless possibilities of the astral plane.

Eventually, as dawn approached in the physical world, I  felt a gentle tug, drawing me back to your sleeping body. With a sense of reluctance, you returned, carrying with you memories of a journey that defied the boundaries of space and time. The image that was given to me last night's astral traveling experience, I managed to use water color paint to try paint a simple darkened bridge alongside the ocean deep green and blue waters. I had similar astral traveling experience, one night as I drifted off to sleep, suddenly I was giving another vision, a vision that was later on the news at my friends area, I forget where she lives now, anyways, she seen it on the news, and I had no clue whatsoever what happened. So what happened was this, I seen a fast moving white car that could fit 4 or 5 people, it was going really fast towards the ocean, again with the ocean waters, it crashed unto the ocean floor, the people survived this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Annabelle Curse: The Motorcycle Accident That Shocked the Paranormal World #304!

💦 Kitchen Chaos: The Day I Fought the Faucet (and Lost)

Show-notes: ep#169-Meeting Your Shadow: The Work That Sets You Free How to Do Shadow Work and Why It’s So Important!